EFI Senior Sales development manager in Bangalore (Optitex), India
Senior Sales development manager
Tracking #: 3814
Location: India - Bangalore (Optitex)
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
We are looking for a Snr. Sales Development Manager to join ourEFIOptitex Sales Team across PAN India.The Snr. Sales Development Manager will be required to supervise the Sales Teams and lead them to achieve their targets and provide excellent customer service.
· Provide solid team leadership for theStrategic accounts(above $200M turnover customers)Sales Teams in the region.
· Assist the SalesDirectors / Director(s) in various areas:
· Take on special projectsto fulfil the company’s annual sales target.
· Team Lead role may include supervisory responsibility for the team in certain areas as deemed suitableby the Directorsas part of their development process.
· Lead by example in delivery and preparation for Territory Reviews and managing the business and territory as well as SFDC updates.
· Provide coaching and mentoring to new SDM’s.
· Provide two-way communication between management and the sales team for continued improvement, new ideas or processes.
· Achieve / exceed quarterly and annualSalesquota objectives
· Perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable completion of sales targets. Prospecting activities includeextensive travelling, calling, proposal preparation, product demonstrations, customer analysis and needs assessments.
· Prepare professionalPPTs, documentationand proposals to address specific customer requirements.
· Maximize all leads & opportunities to increase deal number and size and accelerate the buying process.
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values.
· Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities.
· Accurate forecasting based upon realistic opportunity assessments. Forecasting covers / includes direct opportunities and channel / partner opportunities
· Develop and execute Major account strategies
· Develop and execute competitive account strategies
· Ensure 100% customer satisfaction management with account(s).
· Maintain proactive relationships with all current and potential customers.
· Maintain Account and opportunity updates in the CRM system
· Assist in the communication and execution of sales and marketing campaigns
· At least 10+ years sales experience inSoftware or Hardware technology solutions/products market astop seniorSales Role for Strategic customers with proven track record of successful sales performance, with a focus at closing deals and preferably in high value deals.
· Should have 10 years+of proved SUCCESS and on-the-ground EXPERIENCEin Garmentor Apparel or Textile industry is a MUST.
· Able to lead by example with strong ethical leadership skills
· Highly dynamic and motivated professional with excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
· Established strong internal relationships inside the organization and understands who the go to people are inside the various departments, like Marketing, Support, Engineering etc.
· Has demonstrated initiative, brings creativity and new ideas to the job and has led by example in areas like sales process and delivering assignments complete and on time.
· Pro-activeness and autonomous
· Ability to develop business contacts and relationships at all levels of an organization
· Knowledge and understanding of the market trends
· Perfect English skills, writing and speaking.
- Two Previous employers referral letters are a must for the 1st round interview.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.