EFI Field Service Engineer in Grassobbio, Italy
Field Service Engineer
Tracking #: 3880
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
In order to strengthen our EFI Reggiani Service team within our traditional textile printing division, we are looking for a dynamic Field Service Engineer. The candidate should be ideally located in the neighborhood of Bergamo, Italy. You will receive full support to become a senior Field Service Engineer professional . We are seeking a figure with passion for the field of engineering and servicing complex electro-mechanical devices.
- This position requires extensive travel through t he EU and to global sites
- Provide end-to-end technical support primarily for our global customer base
- Onsite technical support of our Inkjet Textile printers
- Tradeshow support including machines set up and calibration, demonstration and tear down.
- End user training (operator level)
- Feedback to our Italian R&D and service team.
- Be an Ambassador for EFI Job Requirements:
- Technical degree or equivalent experience in Mechatronics (mechanical, digital, and electronic technology) and/or similar Technological know-how of products and chemical processes of textile printing.
- Italian mother tongue and fluent English is a must
- Strong interest in computer technology and re-calibrations is a must
- Knowledge of Siemens PLC S7, Sinamics and brushless motor and drive is a must
- Experience or knowledge of commisioning of industrial machines is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Windows operating systems is a must
- Good communication skills and customer focused
- This position requires extensive travel at short notice, and for extended time periods. You will need to be availability to travel abroad for the duration of 2/4 weeks for 6-8 months per year.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.