EFI Material Handler in Grassobbio, Italy
Tracking #: 4193
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Material Handler/Warehouse employee to join our InkJet Solutions Business Unit in our Italy, Grassobbio, department.
EFI is without contest a world-leading company in the field of printing. Revenue has almost hit $1 billion USD. We are growing 20% per year the last 3 years. Over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products. EFI Inkjet Technology Printing machines sell for upwards of 100,000 EUR to 3 million EUR per machine.Our EFI Reggiani business unit makes Wide Format Printing Machines for the textile printing market.
This role has arisen due to our extraordinary growth!
- In this role, you will need to have material handling experience preferably from a manufacturing environment.
- Candidate also needs to have basic computer skills; will train on their computer system and data-entry processes.
- Fork lift and crane experience is preferred.
- Computer skills are needed.
- Employee will enter items into SAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite including Excel are all a necessity for this position. Must have experience with SAP or a comparable inventory control system
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.