EFI Software Engineer in Grassobbio, Italy
Tracking #: 3841
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Inkjet Business Unit in Italy-Grassobbio office for the ‘MEZZERA’ lines.
EFI is without contest a world-leading company in the field of printing. Revenue has almost hit $1 billion USD. We are growing 20% per year the last 3 years. Over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products. EFI Inkjet Technology Printing machines sell for upwards of 100,000 EUR to 3 million EUR per machine. Our EFI Reggiani Inkjet business unit makes Wide Format Printing Machines for the textile printing market.
In order to strengthen our Engineering team due to strong growth, we are looking for a PLC Software Engineer Engineer to join our Grassobbio, Bergamo Office. We are growing fast and this is one of 47 NEW hires for our EFI Reggiani office!
The goal of the role is to design the automation software (PLC, HMI and MOTION) of textile pre-treatment and finishing machines.
- High School/Bachelor degree in engineering, specialising in the automation, electronic or computer;
- Knowledge of automation equipment;
- Knowledge of programming languages of PLC S7-300 and PLC S7-1500 in Siemens TIA-Portal.
- Knowledge of WinCC (Siemens TIA-Portal) and ProFace HMI;
- Knowledge of inverters;
- Knowledge of electrical drawings;
- You have an entrepreneurial, outgoing spirit, broad area of interests and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work on filed, close to the customer;
- Knowledge of technical English language;
- Available for short trips in Italy and abroad; Following skills will be considered an advantage:
- Previous experience in industrial automation;
- Multidisciplinary technical knowledge;
- Knowledge of Simotion and brushless systems;
- Knowledge of the main machine safety regulations;
- Ability to liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues on various levels;
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.