EFI Software Engineer in Grassobbio, Italy
Tracking #: 4048
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…
WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a R&D Digital Printing Engineer to join our Business Unit in Grassobbio (Bergamo, Italy). You will have the chance to work in a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
The position develops, enhances and maintains the EFI Reggiani presses software for textile market.Development is primarily done on Windows operating system. Activities include application design, development, testing and documentation as well as being involved in requirements analysis and architectural design.
- Design and implement new algorithms, specific application functionalities and features.
- Maintain and optimize existing source code.
- Document and qualify software.
- Design and implement manual and/or automated tests.
- Development languages: C++/CLI, C#;
- WPF Gui design;
- Mixed applications (managed/unmanaged);
Multithreading + pararrel programming;
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Client/Server architectures;
- Available for missions.
- Printing technology experience;
- Hardware design knowledge;
- FPGA programming;
- GPU programming;
- Image processing;
- Automatic control systems. Personality skills:
- Self-starter attitude;
- High pro-activity;
- Team work;
- High availability;
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.