EFI Ink Application Specialist in Manchester, New Hampshire
Ink Application Specialist
Tracking #: 4163
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, WE are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…
WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking to fill an Ink Application Specialist with Graphic Design experience to join our InkJet Business Unit in our Manchester, NH office.
- In this role, you will be responsible for working directly with Internal and External customers supporting the development of existing and new formulations of Ink and Printer platforms.
- Creating designs, files for print testing, printing on many different printing platforms, Verification, Validation and reporting performance of inks sets.
- Support testing inks printing properties.
- Trouble shooting experience.
- Travel opportunities may be available.
Support printer testing of inks within all of EFI platforms which include but not limited to:
- Scratch resistance
- Surface Cure
- Chemical resistance
- Voltage optimization window recommendations
- Meniscus recommendations
- Print quality
- Identify and address any issues related to printer performance
Side duties may include measuring Ink properties as cross-functional training:
- Surface Tension
- Particle Size
- Stability / Shelf life
- Cure / Ambient cure
Project Management and Coordination
- Manage multiple experiments based on product and project testing time line
- Self scheduling to accomplish tasks
- Positive Attitude.
Key competencies supporting SPRINT: Self Starter, Passionate, Relationship Builder, Innovated, Nimble and Transparent.
- Time-management skills.
- Able to self schedule work to meet time lines.
- Able to work with Excel and Word.
- Able to record results and report out.
- Organized with Data collection.
- Able to work individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to keep a clean work area that is well organized. 5S and Lean systems experience a plus.
- Familiar with Printing industry andInk Jet experienceis preferred with Mechanical / Electrical knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or 3 years field related experience is preferred.
- Proficient in the entire creative suite Adobe's Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software.
- Creativity with new ideas and innovative designs (out of the box thinking). We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business. EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”