EFI Inventory Analysts in Manchester, New Hampshire
Tracking #: 4190
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for Two Inventory Analysts to join our Inkjet Solutions Business Unit in our Manchester, NH office.
In this role, you willmaintain an accurate, up to date inventory control system. The candidate will be responsible for the initiation and maintenance of inventory controls, policies, standard procedures and systems to achieve accurate financial inventory information. This is accomplished through a comprehensive analysis of inventory transactions to identify problems, recommend solutions and drive implementation of improved practices, tools and policies.
- Is a safety advocate; leads by example by complying with all plant and Occupational Health and Safety policies.
- Ensure all raw material, work in process, finished goods, customer supplied material, and consignment material inventories are accurate.
- Reconcile monthly customer supplied material and consignment material book to physical.
- Works with Quality Control to ensure that inventory held for quality issues is valued properly and dispositioned in a timely manner.
- Participate in daily cycle count activities, and ensuring that cycle counts are performed as required and any variances are reconciled.
- Participate in the quarterly physical inventory count including reconciling variances.
- Monitors scrap and rework inventory to ensure all production scrap and rework is dispositioned in a timely fashion.
- Daily review of all inventory transactions and ensure all issues are identified and corrected systematically.
- Identifies slow moving inventory and works with other team members to disposition.
- Researches root causes of inventory discrepancies
- Participate on teams with other departments to build inventory accuracy, standard procedures, controls, practices and systems.
- Work with finance team on continuous improvement of the inventory control system including the development of preventative and detective controls related to the valuation and accuracy of the inventory control system.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum one years relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills, including excellent Excel skills and experience with SAP
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”