EFI Manager, Order to Cash in Manchester, New Hampshire
Manager, Order to Cash
Tracking #: 4004
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver
EFI is looking for a Manager, Order to Cash to join the Order to Cash team in our Manchester, NH office.
This position will be responsible for managing the daily activities of the Worldwide Inkjet Contract Management team by providing oversight and guidance. This involves the team’s efforts related to attending, reviewing and entering contracts, maintaining system records, handling complex billing requests, researching issues, and serving as an ombudsman for Inkjet contract billing activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Remote management of personnel located in other facilities and countries.
- Matrix management of Inkjet contract management employees in other organizations and other locations.
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to improve contract entry and the overall billing process as related to contracts.
- Responsible for scheduling of team work hours, including holiday and end of month/quarter coverage as needed.
- Coordinate the hiring, training, management, and mentoring of new staff as needed.
- Performs entry of contracts into SAP as required
- Interacts directly with a wide range of company departments to handle a variety of post-sale support functions and transactions.
- Acts as an advocate for clients with regards to resolution of billing issues.
- Monitors, confers, and responds to client contacts via email, phone, and website inquiries.
- Ensures transactional compliance with Sarbanes Oxley tenets relating to contract execution
- Leads and oversees successful end of quarter cadence for all contract entry activity
- Additional project activities and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience in a customer care, order management or service related environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Time management skills and efficiency are critical
- This position will require individuals who possess very good organizational, planning, and coordination skills;
- Individual needs to be stress resistant, flexible and able to deal with conflict situations
- Knowledge of SAP (mainly the Sales & Distribution module) preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM modules is preferred
- “Hands on” attitude is a must
- The individual needs to be competent with numbers
- Ability to travel internationally.
- TheManagermust have the ability to manage and direct the efforts of other Contract Management/O2C personnel
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”