EFI Marketing Specialist in Manchester, New Hampshire
Tracking #: 3991
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Inkjet business unit in our new Manchester, NH campus.
The Marketing Specialist will coordinate and assist with EFI’s Inkjet product marketing activities, primarily those focused around product collateral and web site development and maintenance, coordination of customer events and monthly sales mailings, maintenance of the document and image libraries, and assisting in the execution of planned inbound and outbound programs.
Candidates must have good communications skill, and an understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing communications. Print industry or marketing communications agency experience is a plus. This individual will need to be self-motivated, creative and rely on good judgment to plan and accomplish team and personal development goals. You will be asked to perform a variety of tasks while working under the general supervision of a senior global product marketing manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the product marketing and management team in coordinating and implementing product and technology launches
- Assist in the execution of annually planned inbound/outbound marketing activities; generate campaign reports to measure effectiveness
- Manage collateral development with the product management team and outside agency
- Coordinate product line web site content and updates using EFI’s chosen content management system (CMS)
- Support the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials in a monthly mailing to the global sales team
- Interact with internal and cross-functional teams, as well as external customers and key partners and vendors.
- Provide general project and administrative support for the marketing team as needed
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Two to four years of marketing experience
- Print industry and/or marketing communications agency experience is a plus
- Experience using SFDC, a CRM, CMS and/or social media publishing tools is a plus
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high-level of customer service skills
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers' businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”