EFI Production Technicians in Manchester, New Hampshire
Tracking #: 3966
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Production Technician to join our InkJet Solutions Business Unit in our Manchester, NH office.
Primary task(s) of assembling and test validation of EFI digital ink jet printers in a standardized environment while maintaining the highest level of quality with direct focus on quality and delivery to customers. Work closely with direct team members, supervisors and manufacturing engineers to develop greater efficiencies to improve growth within our daily work. Ensure the highest regards to safety are met while building and testing equipment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within a team environment to assemble, test and validate grand format printers with the highest regard to quality and on time delivery
- Consistently use controlled drawings, procedures and process to manufacture a world class product
- Apply mid to high level mechanical and electrical aptitude to troubleshoot potential system or quality failures
- Compliance with all safety requirements
- Work individually and within a team structure to maintain a standardized cell and production facility
- Ability to work with manufacturing and engineering personnel in a fast paced environment
- High school/tech school graduate or G.E.D equivalent
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to read schematics, ohm meter’s and digital measuring equipment
- Ability to proactively identify solutions to non-value added processes (champion out of box thinking)
- Flexibility within work schedule (swing shifts/overtime as needed)
- Knowledge of grand format printer assembly/test processes a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile, SAP, Web App, and Gemba a plus
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”