EFI Quality Control Technician in Manchester, New Hampshire
Quality Control Technician
Tracking #: 3928
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent … WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Quality Control Technician to join our Inkjet Solutions group in our Manchester, NH facility.
The Quality control technician is responsible for ensuring that all quality requirements for incoming vendor material and completed printers leaving the facility are met.
- Perform receipt inspection and first article inspection of vendor material using internal drawings, schematics and quality inspections tools. Material to be inspected includes sheet metal, machined parts, printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs) and purchased sub-assemblies from contract manufacturers.
- Perform acceptance inspection based on established criteria for completed printers focusing on fit, finish and operations
- Identify trends in both supplier and finished goods quality and work with the Quality Control Supervisor, Quality Engineers and Production Supervisors to develop and implement a plan of corrective actions.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Engineering to identify stock that does not meet quality standards and remove that stock from the supply system
- Use the information from blueprints and technical drawings to develop a thorough understanding of part dimensions and features
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years working in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year of previous inspector experience
- Working knowledge of dimensional inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers
- Ability to interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- SAP experience a plus.
- Previous exposure to Lean/Six Sigma principles a plus
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customer’s businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”