EFI Senior Systems Integration Engineer in Manchester, New Hampshire
Senior Systems Integration Engineer
Tracking #: 4088
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent... WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Senior Systems Integration Engineer to join our Inkjet Solutions team in our Manchester,NH location.
Performs System Integration engineering tasks in the application of inkjet expertise and system experience to facilitate the transition of technology from the advanced development department through the product development process. Other areas of responsibility include the optimization of print system designs, trouble-shoot and root-cause print quality and other system-level problems, and provide field and manufacturing support during early phases of a product launch.
System level knowledge of inkjet systems
Leverage system level theory of operation to efficiently diagnose root cause of problems and develop corrective action plan
- Able to communicate with cross functional engineering teams.
- Lead in the development of, and execution of, test plans to validate new print system technologies
- Validate and improve system performance during commercialization, including attributes such as productivity, reliability, and print quality
- First line of defense for system-level problems that arise during commercialization
- Trouble shoot and root-cause analysis of these problems, recommending action plans to functional areas to ameliorate
- Assist Quality in development of test plans that are designed to stress the system and highlight potential issues
- Develop calibration methods that are robust and ensure peak system performance throughout the product life
- Provide 2nd level field and manufacturing support for recently commercialized products
- Instruct and train Manufacturing and Service on new technology to develop documentation and training plan
- B.S. in or mechanical engineering or other related discipline
- Proven expertise in performing methodological studies and experiments.