EFI Stockroom Associate in Manchester, New Hampshire
Tracking #: 3930
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Shipping Associate to join our Inkjet Solutions Business Unit in our new location in Londonderry, NH.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• All outgoing material need to be packaged properly and according to shipping instructions. It must be verified to packing lists and input into the computer.
• Properly document international shipments.
• Assist packing large printers as required
• File reports as required.
• Verify all cycle counts and account for discrepancies..
• Note shortages/damages and communicate those shortages to the appropriate person.
• Collect data as required.
• Responsible for assisting in training and answering questions for new hires.
• Able to process external rework shop orders.
• Other duties as required
• High school education or equivalent a plus.
• Able to lift at least 40 lbs.
• Able to handle forklift and pallet jack
• At least one year in a stockroom environment.
• Demonstrated ability to assume responsibility
• Knowledge of international shipments
• Knowledge of outgoing freight
• Excel knowledge (basic required)
• SAP experience preferred
• Count accuracy
• International shipping experience
Unlimited Opportunity - EFI offers challenging assignments in all professional areas. EFI is the place where YOU make a difference.
Our People - EFI employees are smart and incredibly diverse. EFI employees are innovative, friendly, passionate and fun.
Open Communication - We encourage employees to share ideas with each other. The executive team holds quarterly meetings to give business updates and answer employee questions.
Teamwork – Collaboration and cooperation remain essential to EFI’s success.
Our technology is fun and creative
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”