EFI Sales Development Manager - Optitex in New York, New York
Sales Development Manager - Optitex
Tracking #: 3987
Location: New York, NY
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Sales Development Manager, Inside Sales to join our Sales/Marketing Business Unit in our New York office. (NYC Garment District)
EFI/Optitex is a fast growing CAD software company in the sewn goods market. Since 1988 we offer easy to use, fully Windows based design solutions for the professionals in the sewn goods CAD industry. Among our customers are the leading brands and retailers in the US and global markets. Our solutions cater to the following industries: apparel, automotive, composites, home furnishings and more,offering cutting edge tools and other unique solutions.
For our New York City office we are currently looking to hire an Inside Sales Account Executive to help further promote EFI/Optitex in the US and NA markets. Reporting to theRegional Sales Director,Americas & India/Sri Lanka, the Account Executive will be working with our other team members to introduce, promote, build value, sell and create a greater presence for EFI/Optitex.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate and help promote marketing activities
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales self-action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Generate and qualify leads
- Maintain a customer database (Salesforce)
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Participate in sales events and trade shows
- Make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients
- Write and prepare sales proposals as well as present sales contracts
- Enhance customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Follow up on sales activity
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Education and Experience
- Three or more years of inside sales experience
- Understanding of the apparel / CAD / Sewn goods industries – Preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of basic business principles and practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools – Must.
- Knowledge of CAD computer applications (highly preferred)
- Planning and strategizing
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Stress tolerance
- Goal driven
Job location:New York, NY
Limited travel may be required
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”