EFI Field & Product Marketing Manager in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Field & Product Marketing Manager
Tracking #: 3950
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our office from Israel, Rosh HaaYin.We are looking for an innovative and results-oriented field and product marketing manager with extensive experience in field marketing management and event management, preferably from a software or other technology based company.
As the marketing lead and primary liaison to the sales team, this field-based position is a senior role requiring experience both in strategic account marketing and managing the pipeline development activities as well as product marketing strategies. This individual is responsible for the planning, execution, program metrics and budget development of an integrated marketing and communications plan focusing on driving demand generation, increasing revenue and market share. The right candidate will act as the focal point for the prioritization and feedback of all field-related marketing information and positioning requirements; and will identify, develop and exploit best practice processes among sales and marketing productivity.
- Collaborate with sales stakeholders to build an integrated marketing plan to support the sales goals/priorities, and leverage corporate marketing strategy/ initiatives.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to support revenue goals, including segmentation integration, alliance partners and directly-managed tactics, campaigns, events and activities to executive, management and technical audiences.
- Research and analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimize marketing strategy and campaign execution.
- Develop lead generation programs, including customer/partner events, trade shows, content syndication and email campaigns.
- Update and manage regional marketing calendar, prepare regional marketing budget, track spending, monitor progress and measure results of all regional marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection and campaign tracking.
- Gather the necessary market, segment, and competitive intelligence data for the Region.
- Create product marketing strategies
- Minimum 7 years of relevant, hands-on marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs.
- Positive, high energy, enthusiastic, flexible; thrives in a changing environment, takes initiative.
- Team player who is result oriented with a strong time management skill and “can do” attitude.
- Ability to develop integrated marketing plans to achieve desired outcome.
- Highly familiar with Sales Force, CRM system & strong understanding of pipeline and lead generation techniques.
- Experience in product marketing,
- Clearly articulate and deliver on program goals, strategy and execution elements to multiple audiences.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Strong initiative, proactive, has the ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a fashion apparel Business.