EFI Field Service Manager in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Field Service Manager
Tracking #: 3926
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI-Matan is looking for a Field Service Manager to join our InkJet Business Unit in the Israel, Rosh HaAyin In this role, you will provide day to day service and support oversight and management for all elements of Service, manage all Field Service Engineers to maximize effective use of resources while enabling rapid response to challenging customer and sales requests, manage escalations and provide advanced training, reinforce all requirements of customer 1stactivities.
- Role Model for customer first behaviors.
- Provide daily sales and service updates.
- Manage day to day activities of Field Service Engineers and informal feedback to direct reports.
- 1stlevel of escalation for Customer Satisfaction issues.
- 1st level escalation to FSE/Support responsiveness issues.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Manufacturing, Service Engineering and Marketing to drive business process improvement.
- Work closely with regional staff in developing service business processes that compliment/support regional strategies (includes Distributor Support as required).
- Support adherence to EFI|Inkjet policy/procedures and systems (e.g. Salesforce, CMS, TOT, etc).
- Provide input to new business processes development to enhance the customer experience; Enforce all business policies and directives.
- Follow up on FSE performance that generates Customer Satisfaction issues; use EFI PIP effectively to correct behavior issues.
- Provide oversight and non-technical training plans for assigned resources; ensure training plans are aligned with regional business needs.
- Partner with sales, manufacturing, engineering, product support and parts logistics as needed to enable Customer Satisfaction and future sales.
- Define annual budget; Manage resources within the constraints of the budget.
- Ensure compliance to all EFI reporting requirements.
- Other activities as directed by the Regional Director, Field Service.
- Minimum of one years in EFI|Inkjet support positions with increased levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated Customer management skills.
- Role model for commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and diffuse difficult customer situations.
- Ability to provide telephone support and to effectively communicate (telephone and e-mail) with all EFI|Inkjet Support, Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing personnel.
- Intimate knowledge of inkjet printing industry and the associated requirements of this industry.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.