EFI Ink Manufacturing Technician in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Ink Manufacturing Technician
Tracking #: 4250
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for an Ink Manufacturing Technician to join our InkJet Solutions Business Unit in office from Israel, Rosh-HaaYin.
Responsible for following and adhering to all production processes as documented and trained to. Ensures that all paperwork and information is screened and verified.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read manufacturing formulations and understand basic units of measure (kg, lbs & grams)
- Measure raw materials using scales with precise weights
- Mix raw materials according to manufacturing recipes
- Develop the basic concepts of our processes and repeat them each and every time assigned
- Check and verify manufacturing steps have been followed
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail focused with paperwork
- Forklift experience desirable
- Warehouse operations a plus
- Comfortable working with Chemicals in a fast paced environment
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.