EFI Marketing & Events Manager in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Marketing & Events Manager
Tracking #: 3950
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for aMarketing & Events Managerfor our Israel office. We are looking for an innovative and results-orientedMarketing & Events Managerwith extensive experience in field marketing management and event management, preferably from a software or other technology based company.
TheMarketing & Events Managerwill own the Fieldmarketing strategy, planning, execution and evaluation of integrated programs to achieve the region’s annual operating plan. We are looking for a driven and analytics-focused professional who is passionate about developing, innovating, and implementing effective B2B2C marketing campaigns that will generate qualified leads and drive sales pipeline to support our business growth goals..
- Collaborate with sales stakeholders to build an integrated marketing plan to support the sales goals/priorities, and leverage corporate marketing strategy/ initiatives.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to support revenue goals, including segmentation integration, alliance partners and directly-managed tactics, campaigns, events and activities to executive, management and technical audiences.
- Research and analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimize marketing strategy and campaign execution.
- Develop lead generation programs, including customer/partner events, trade shows, content syndication and email campaigns.
- Update and manage regional marketing calendar, prepare regional marketing budget, track spending, monitor progress and measure results of all regional marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection and campaign tracking.
- Gather the necessary market, segment, and competitive intelligence data for the Region.
- Create product marketing strategies
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant, hands-on marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs.
- Positive, high energy, enthusiastic, flexible; thrives in a changing environment, takes initiative.
- Team player who is result oriented with a strong time management skill and “can do” attitude.
- Ability to develop integrated marketing plans to achieve desired outcome.
- Highly familiar with Sales Force, CRM system & strong understanding of pipeline and lead generation techniques.
- Experience in product marketing,
- Clearly articulate and deliver on program goals, strategy and execution elements to multiple audiences.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Strong initiative, proactive, has the ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a fashion apparel Business.