EFI Product Marketing Specialist Intensive Travelling in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Product Marketing Specialist Intensive Travelling
Tracking #: 3958
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our Product and Marketing team for our office from Rosh HaaYin, Israel. The Product Marketing Specialist will join our Superwide Roll-to-Roll Division with a focus on Inkjet projects related to EFI’s inkjet printing devices in our Rosh HaAyin, Israel office. In this role you will travel internationally up to 70% to deliver training, coaching about product knowledge and support sales force and distributors to enhance sales.
The Product Marketing Specialist - provides Product Marketing support for the sales team and distribution channel partners. This position requires close cross organization interaction with Marketing, Product, Engineering and Application teams. Strong communication skills are a must. Duties include converting technical positioning into key market messages, supporting the launch of products/new releases into market, developing and delivering marketing campaigns, sales training programs and promotional materials for both customers and field personnel. The Product Marketing Specialist will play a key role in the overall marketing strategy of the IJS business unit on a global basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
- Facilitating direct sales training and development of sales tools
- Supporting trade shows and other company-sponsored events
- Participating in customer & prospect visits
- Accurately communicate all technical specifications
- Provide coaching and training to EFI sales force and channel distribution, in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
- Developing marketing campaigns to generate sales leads and opportunities
- Creating standard presentations, webinars, collateral and demo scripts/key talking points
- Documenting competitive analysis, threats and related industry news
- Ensuring plan for gathering user/customer feedback
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering required- Technical background is an advantage
- Experience in Product/project management, product’s manufactured in-house environment, preferably technical capital-intensive equipment, multidisciplinary, system/NPI engineering.- an advantage
- Experience in digital Printing/Graphics industry - highly desirable
- Experience in Multidisciplinary industry - an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and excellent presentation skills- Must
- High level of English fluency.- Must
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.