EFI Warehouse Associate in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Tracking #: 4105
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Warehouse Associates to join our InkJet Solutions Business Unit in our Rosh-Ha’ayin, Israel office.
Responsible for day to day warehouse operations. Must be able to work accurately in a teamwork oriented, high volume, and fast paced environment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Pull, pack, wrap, stage, and strap domestic/international orders.
· Double checking any and all of the above orders.
· Follow our TQC (touch for quality) process.
· Load/Unload freight trailers as needed.
· Responsible for drum put away.
· Working with the office team on any and all changes made to any specific order.
· High school/tech school graduate.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Prior experience with programs such as Excel, Outlook, and SAP is preferred.
· Must be able to use warehouse equipment (Drum lifts, pallet jacks, forklift, etc…)
· Comfortable working with other departments to get desired results is required.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through