EFI Receptionist in Schiphol, Netherlands
Tracking #: 4227
Location: Netherlands - Schiphol-Rijk
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Receptionist to join our office from Schiphol Rijk.The Receptionist will play a major support role to the entire office and additionally to customers and employees coming to our office. Being the first contact that a Customer encounters on entering EFI, their handling and professionalism is essential to the first impression that is created of our company.
The role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Greet and assist visitors in a friendly and polite manner;
- Ensure all visitors are signed in and are issued a Visitor Pass (if needed);
- Answer incoming telephone calls from internal and external customers.
- Maintaining an excellent, well organized and presentable Reception area
- Arrange meetings as required and maintain the conference calendar;
- Book accommodation for overseas visitors as required;
- Book rooms/transportation internally & externally;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Maintain Purchase Requisitions and order for all facility matters
- 1 day a week helping out in our AP department
- Ensure internal and external mail is collected and distributed in a timely matter;
- Balance franking machine accounts;
- Ensure that any couriered post is distributed on time;
- Organize couriers and relevant documentation.
- Arrange lunches if required
- Provide support in Internal/External training events
- Make sure common areas are clean (conference room, training room etc.)
- Being liaison for Facilities issues in the office.
- Performs basic filing, copying, typing, data entry, and word processing duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral to a fluent level
- To be able to express yourself in Dutch both written and oral
- Professional and well-organized
- Ability to structure, prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to exercise initiative
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are essential.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.