EFI Administrative Assistant - Temp to hire in Silicon Valley, California
Administrative Assistant - Temp to hire
Tracking #: 4030
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Position Type: Temp-to-Hire
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support multiple members of our management team. The role is visible and fast-paced, and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities is essential. This is a temp to hire position
- Arrange travel and accommodations for members of management, including their staff. Ensure all travel work documents such as Visas and passports are complete.
- Coordinate and manage calendars and schedule appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of schedule updates - Coordinate meetings and secure customer appointments, including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, arranging refreshments as required.
- Ensure technical set-up for meetings such as WebEx are identified and arranged timely. Take lead in meetings as needed.
- Perform general administrative duties, including but not limited to: filing, photocopying, faxing, managing mail needs, printing, etc
- Assist in coordinating and implementing company and departmental events as requested
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive communications
- Other projects as assigned (i.e. processing invoices and purchase orders)
- 2-5 years experience supporting
- Strong organization, time management and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, open, and respectful environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required to interface with customers and employees effectively
- Strong ability to prioritize assignments and/or seek appropriate direction from management
- Highly skilled in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Must have versatility, flexibility, creativity, initiative, and a willingness to work with changing priorities and multiple requestors
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”