EFI Customer Facing Solution Architect in Silicon Valley, California
Customer Facing Solution Architect
Tracking #: 4339
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Customer Facing Solution Architect to join our IS & T Business Unit in our Fremont, CA office.
Be the technical Applications Architect on your team: We are looking for an Application Solutions Architect to join our IT team in ourFremont, California office.This individual is involved in defining the Applications Architecture for customer facing systems at EFI. This individual will be a hands-on architect with a focus defining technical architectures within our organization. This role reports to the Senior Director of Customer Facing and Corporate Systems
Be a mentor and evangelist: We will look to you as the expert in your field to help guide solutions and technical architectures for EFI.
As a successful candidate for the Customer Facing Solution Architect role, you will focus on designing complex enterprise ecosystems that solve critical business problems within EFI. Your focus will span both internal and customer facing technical landscapes including: SAP ERP, SalesForce Communities, Flexera (Licensing), Callidus (quoting & sales compensation), .NET Development, SAP PI, Confluence, JIRA, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Eloqua and various other Enterprise Applications.
You will support multiple business teams and should feel comfortable learning applications and development methodologies. You are an independent thinker, comfortable with sharing and accepting ideas in an open manner. You must possess solid written and verbal communication skills and have an aptitude for thriving in complex situations. Lastly, you should enjoy working in a fast-paced, self-directed, diverse and customer service-oriented environment.
To accomplish these goals, you will need to:
- Work with internal IT partners and business stakeholders, you will develop and maintain enterprise application architecture strategies, designs and roadmaps.
- Design and implement integration architectures for end-to-end system solutions of new and existing applications.
- Develop and communicate application system architecture best practices around predefined architectural patterns proven for use in business domains.
- Contribute to efforts to frame a Governance process around Applications System Architecture.
- Consult and advise on new application system projects to drive architectural decisions.
- Collaborate with the federated architect community to promote best practices and drive architectural change.
- Ensure consistent architecture alignment across business domains.
- Provide expert technical advice to domain delivery teams
- Oversee implementation and adoption of new technology acquisition, including performing hands-on technical implementation and development work in key business technologies.
- Evaluate various technologies, performing a proof of concept in each, and define the recommended solution.
- Work closely with Domain subject matter experts (business & technology) and business architects to develop domain architecture roadmaps and plans
- Partner with global and regional leaders to ensure technology alignment
- Provide development support as required in the Customer Facing application domain.
- Provide technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
- Potential Projects within 12 months include Customer Facing Solutions, Professional Services and Customer Communities Rollouts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management with an emphasis in Information Technology.
- 2-5+ years in a solution architect role, defining applications technical architecture across a wide range of technologies in a $1B or greater organization.
- 2+ years working with cloud environments and integrating them into the corporate ecosystem.
- Proven track record or defining policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Domain expertise in CRM, Sales and Customer Facing and/or one or more of the following business domains: Manufacturing, Finance, Order Management and/or logistics
- Ability to evaluate current systems and define long-term strategic enterprise technology road map.
- Ability to architect solutions that align the IT strategy and planning with company's business objectives.
- Fundamental SDLC and project management experience and full technical knowledge of all phases of project development lifecycle using waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Expert technical skills in one or more of the following SalesForce Development, Eloqua, Adobe Campaign or Marketo.
- Able to explain complex topics to any audience. Must be able to talk in the language of technical developers and then switch to the language of business managers.
- Proven experience developing a common architecture vision with IT and line of business leaders.
- Has successfully implemented shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows.
- Consistently ensures that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
- Possesses strong knowledge of technical frameworks, methodologies, industry standards and specifications.
Communication and team building are key to the successful role of the Enterprise System Architect.
Should be viewed as a leader in the enterprise by the IT organization, the clients they serve, and management.
- Influences peers to share in the ownership of a problem, issue, or solution.
- Effectively manages customer expectations.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn new technology quickly.
Why Work for EFI?
EFI understands that employees drive the success of a company. EFI strives to provide a work environment that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities, while encouraging open communication, teamwork, and diversity. Be an Ambassador for EFI. We offer:
- Unlimited Opportunity - EFI offers challenging assignments in all professional areas. EFI is the place where YOU make a difference.
- Our People - EFI employees are smart and incredibly diverse. EFI employees are innovative, friendly, passionate and fun.
- Open Communication - We encourage employees to share ideas with each other. The executive team holds quarterly meetings to give business updates and answer employee questions.
- Teamwork – Collaboration and cooperation remain essential to EFI’s success.
- Our technology is fun and creative
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”