EFI Software Engineer - Fiery Product Engineering Team in Silicon Valley, California
Software Engineer - Fiery Product Engineering Team
Tracking #: 4290
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We only hire exceptional engineers at EFI and they stick around because of our exciting technology and culture of innovation! EFI employees are smart and incredibly diverse, passionate and fun. Working here you will learn from some of the best engineers that created print technology that is the gold standard in the industry.
EFI is the world leader in imaging technology. Those people in the imaging world know our “Fiery” brand very well as it is the leading product in its market. If you aren’t yet familiar with our technology, suffice it to say that the 1.7 million people who use Fiery everyday rely on its speed, its quality and its workflow to meet their imaging and color printing needs. Our engineers work on cutting edge innovations pushing hardware to the limit. We build real-time systems that process thousands of images in seconds. We leave our competition in the dust. Do you think working on Cloud Software is cool? So do we, that is why our Cloud printing solution is used by over 3000 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with Windows programming experience for our Fiery Product Engineering team in the Fremont, CA headquarters. You will work with a cross-functional team of a very talented engineers to design and build world class products including advanced embedded systems, servers and mobile solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Excellent C /C++ or Java coding and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Data Structures, Operating System Internals and Computer Programming languages
- Experience with latest software technologies and a desire to innovate what is next
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Highly motivated and self-driven to help EFI deliver exceptional products to our OEM partners
Although not required, the following are a plus
- Knowledge of printing technologies or printer engines
- Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Digital Printing
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in digital printing. We offer:
EFI is an Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer.