EFI Enterprise Productivity Software - Sales Development Manager - DACH in telecommuter, Germany
Enterprise Productivity Software - Sales Development Manager - DACH
Tracking #: 4011
Location: Germany - telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for an Enterprise EPS Sales Development Manager (m/f/x) to join our EMEA Sales Team in DACH region. This role would be responsible for managing the EFI Productivity Software customer relationship for all assigned accounts selling automated, integrated workflow solutions.
EFI is a world-leading company in the field of printing. Revenue hit $1 billion USD. Over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products. The EFI group stay on the top with new solutions like cloud-based services, reinvesting 16% of the revenue into research.
- Development of new business for EFI Print MIS products and services while expanding business in existing accounts. Accountable for selling EFI suite of products and services directly to end users within an assigned territory;
- Manage development of prospects and successful completion of new business sales for software license agreements and consulting services;
- Manage assigned accounts to result in the sale of continuation of license/maintenance agreements, product upgrades and ad-on products;
- Manage discount level to target;
- Provide accurate sales and revenue forecasts;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the product, industry and competitive posture of the company as recognized through competency certification in the following areas: All assigned management systems at level 1: Overview level; Three management systems at level 2: Production level ;All primary add-on products including (but not limited to) PrintFlow, Auto-Count and Digital Storefront at level 2: Production level.
- Gain expertise in one or more vertical market and the unique application of EFI solutions in that environment;
- Execute EFI sales, marketing and support strategies/models to achieve goals;
- Liaison with other EFI sales team to leverage EFI resources and capabilities;
- Provide timely and accurate territory reporting and forecasting to EFI management;
- Provide regular feedback to marketing, engineering and manufacturing regarding EFI products;
- Further develop EFI’s market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style by positioning EFI as a leader in this marketplace;
- Contact (in person or by phone) all clients in territory a minimum of two times per year;
- Prepare and present a business plan and territory review twice a year.
- Minimum 6-8 years sales experience with proven track record of successful sales performance; preferably in high value capital goods and services and / or (Digital) printing markets;
- Capability to leverage relations and (y)our knowledge of the accounts;
- Highly dynamic and motivated professional with excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Pro-activeness and autonomous;
- Knowledge and understanding of the market trends;
- Graphic Arts / printing industry experience is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience;
- Good communication skills; fluent in English, German and any other European language is a plus.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.