EFI Industry Specialist in Telecommuter, United States
Tracking #: 4081
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for an Industry Specialist (IS) EPS to join our Sales & Marketing division - This is a telecommute position.
The Industry Specialist will assist with the pre-sales activity related to opportunities within North America with specific focus on the Enterprise Suite and iQuote Advanced Estimating (Packaging and Printing). The IS works closely with the Sales Development Manager (SDM) to achieve the assigned revenue plan for the region.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Learn all required current and future ERP products and technologies to offer accurate and professional sales support.
· Understand products from other manufacturers that could be seen to enhance or compete with our own products
· Communicate and work closely with the SDMs on technical requirements during sales process.
· Help qualify prospects for a given solution.
· Be able to explain, demonstrate and present all products, to a variety of audiences via webinar, in groups and one-on-one
· Provide technical responses to RFP and tender requests
· Establish and maintain close and professional contact with key users, influencers and decision makers during the pre-sale process
· Support assigned Sales Development Manager activities: customer workshops, seminars, trade shows, exhibits
· Provide extensive product training for our SDMs Provide timely and accurate reporting of activity and issues to EFI management
· B.A. degree with 5+ years of related experience
· Detailed knowledge of Print and Packaging-specific Management Information Systems either as a user, implementer or Sales specialist Superior demonstration skills.
· Ability to show, customize and demo ERP applications
· Superior presentation skills.
· Ability to build and customize PowerPoint presentations
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels and experiences in training activities
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with teams with minimal supervision and proficiently demonstrate all of the above in a pre-sales situation.
· Understanding of EFI integrated workflow among all BUs including Fiery, Productivity Software and Inkjet.
Travel is required.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”