EFI Nozomi Application Specialist in Telecommuter, United States
Nozomi Application Specialist
Tracking #: 4338
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Nozomi Applications Specialist to join our Inkjet Business Unit.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide training to new customers, efficiently train them and solve doubts about the use of equipment, RIP work flow processes, pre-press, etc..
· Serve as ambassador to sales reps, clients and visitors;
· Professionally communicates, manages and enforces production schedules and deadlines within the Company;
· Be the main contact between the customer and EFI with regards to software and operations usage of equipment;
· Train new employees on the defined processes in the department;
· Provides logistics and staffing support for all required trade show activities;
· Accommodates and schedules all demonstrations; ensures resource allocation;
· Detailed reports for trainings in a daily base;
· Printer set up and calibration.
· Professional background or at least bachelor degree in graphic arts;
· Knowledge of inkjet printing, RIP/ color theory and materials/graphics;
· Experience in mechanical, digital, and electronic technology is a must;
· In-depth knowledge of common DTP applications and Mac OS;
· Printing industry work experience (analog and/or digital) is a must;
· Windows XP, NT and networking experience is a must;
· Maximize functionality and possibilities including printer set up and calibration;
· Ability to provide telephone technical support and to effectively communicate with customers;
· Familiar with color management techniques;
· Proficiency in PC and MAC environments;
· Ability to interface with people/sales is important;
· Demonstrated strong commitment to customer satisfaction;
· Experience in delivering training is an asset;
· Outstanding customer and internal communication skills;
· Fluent in English (company language) and at least one other European language;
· Flexible for traveling worldwide, sometimes on short notice;
· Experience in elaboration of accurate reports
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”