EFI Nozomi Applications Specialists - Multiple positions across US in Telecommuter, United States
Nozomi Applications Specialists - Multiple positions across US
Tracking #: 4032
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for Nozomi Applications Specialists to join our Inkjet Solutions Business Unit
We are looking for candidates in the following areas:
- Santa Teresa, NM
- Chicago, IL
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Renton, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Boston, MA
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively managing the account, covering printer, upgrades, new features, customer trainings, demo schedules, etc…
- Be the main contact between the customer and EFI with regards to upgrades, software and operations usage of equipment.
- Provide daily feedback of customer status and take ownership of all post sales activities of the account;
- Provide help to the customer, solve doubts about the use of equipment, RIP work flow processes, pre-press, etc..
- Weekly Meetings to drive continuous improvements based on customer feedback
- Train new employees on the printer operations, daily maintenance, set up and calibrations.
- Basic break fix knowledge
- Working with Field Service Managers, identify chronic equipment and customer problems and bring to closure and resolution.
- Working with Field Service Managers, identify opportunities to reduce warranty and service contract costs.
- Work with Service Engineering as escalation focal point for on-going reliability and repair issues.
- Provide detailed technical feedback to drive corrective action
- Daily KPI reporting (sq/mts printed, ink consumption, OEE).
- Maximize functionality and possibilities of the printer in front of the customer, develop new applications to open new markets.
- Knowledge of inkjet printing (RIP/materials/graphics) and proficiency in color management theory and practice.
- Digital printing industry work experience;
- Experience with digital print environments, equipment and software.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems to the component level.
- A strong customer focus with the ability to effectively communicate between customers, service team and any other departments involved
- Proficiency in PC and MAC environments;
- Superior communication and listening skills, to quickly identify and resolve customer concerns
- Experience in the printing industry is a strong plus.
- Very well structured and organized
- Ability to prioritize and to cope with multi-tasks
- Ability to interface with people/sales is important;
- Demonstrated strong commitment to customer satisfaction;
- Experience in delivering training is an asset;
- Outstanding customer and internal communication skills;
- Fluent in English (company language), any other language is a plus.
- Experience in elaboration of accurate reports.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment, and work well under pressure
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”