EFI Professional Services Consultant - EPS in telecommuter, United States
Professional Services Consultant - EPS
Tracking #: 3884
Location: UK - telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join our EPS Business Unit. This is a telecommute role and you must be based near a major airport.
The Professional Services Consultant will be responsible for providing professional services to new and existing EFI customers within the midmarket print industry. Services can include requirements gathering, analysis, solution configuration, training, consulting, and project management. Services are provided both at client site and via phone, email and Internet.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver professional services around the setup and use of EFI's midmarket print MIS Suite (Pace and related components)
- Provide end-user training to office and plant personnel
- Ensure client issues are identified quickly, forwarded to the proper resources and resolved in a timely manner to ensure key project milestones are met
- Work with EFI clients to analyse and interpret business requirements, provide customized solutions within the core product while offering industry best practices.
- Organize and schedule client customisation deliverables as required by EFI client Professional Services projects.
- Provide ERP and industry specific knowledge transfer utilising EFI consulting methodology and documentation.
- Assist teammates with issues to ensure project objectives are being met.
- Be an Ambassador of EFI!
- Excellent organisational, communication, written and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Be self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience with print MIS solutions. Prior experience with EFI Pace would be a bonus!
- Experience with computer operating systems
- Experience with relational databases
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Printing Industry Experience
- Have a positive attitude, with the ability to remain professional at all times.
Travel Requirements: Travel expectation is up to 75 percent.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Communication (Printing), Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience
Experience: Four or more years experience providing professional services within the printing industry and/or equivalent MIS implementation experience.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.