EFI Sales Development Manager, Display Graphics in Telecommuter, United States
Sales Development Manager, Display Graphics
Tracking #: 3988
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…
WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is in search of a sales guru for our Display Graphics group. Territory is DC, KY, AR, AL, WV, VA and Nashville.
- Establish effective communication with appropriate sales and technical managers to ensure proper sensitivity to all sales needs
- Manage all full-cycle sales activities within assigned territory including client development, sales of emerging product and multi-product sales, onsite customer presentations, and sales campaigns
- Generate new account sales and growth to existing account base
- Provide timely and accurate territory reporting, forecasting to sales management utilizing salesforce.com
- Develop specific regional plans to ensure revenue growth in all EFI’s wife format products
- Leverage EFI resources and capabilities inside Marketing and Engineering towards the achievement of goals
- Provide regular feedback to marketing, engineering and manufacturing regarding EFI/Inkjet Wide Format products
- Establish and build relationships with EFI sales and technical support
- Communicate regularly through personal visits, telephone calls, etc. with key contacts; field traveling is a must (70%)
- Attend all assigned tradeshows, open houses, and other Inkjet Wide Format and EFI events
- Achieve revenue targets within operating budgets
- A., B.S. in business or sales or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years of product sales experience with five (5) or more years of field sales experience in the printing industry
- Ability to manage the account at a high level within the assigned region
- Must have excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding both individual and team sales quota/goals
- Expertise in complete sales cycle management – prospect identification, qualification, proposal and close. Ability to handle complex technical sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Inkjet pricing practices and selling skills
- Good understanding of customer print operation and Inkjet Wide Format product knowledge is preferred
- Candidate needs in the Midwest, ideally close to a larger airport hub with easy access to the rest of the US. Relocation is not offered for this position.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.