EFI Sr. Manager, Fiery Partner Alliance Account Manager in Telecommuter, United States
Sr. Manager, Fiery Partner Alliance Account Manager
Tracking #: 4286
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Are you looking to enhance your sales career with a position in a world class company with products that dominate a challenging and dynamic environment? EFI is the world leader in digital imaging and print management solutions for commercial and enterprise printing. We seek the best of the best to join our team and have the opportunity to sell our world class solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Fiery Partner Alliance to join our Sales Team. This role would be responsible to manage several of EFI’s Fiery Partners from a worldwide perspective. This person reports to the Vice President of Fiery Partner Alliance.
- Manage the overall business relationship with your assigned Fiery partners on a worldwide level.
- Build and maintain strong EFI relationships with the Partner WW and regional headquarters personnel
- Responsible and owner of the revenue target for the assigned accounts. Top priority is to achieve the revenue goals
- Establish the product direction and strategies with the Fiery partners to drive revenue and new design wins
- Communicate the product strategies to EFI regional Account Managers and EFI regional sales resources to optimize channel activity and Fiery sell through. Work closely with EFI regional field managers to coordinate sales activity
- Look for new areas of sales opportunities within existing accounts and for new accounts
- Travel when necessary to partner and EFI locations. Much of the travel is international
- Work closely with EFI internal resources, communicating partner product and marketing requirkements necessary to drive Fiery sales
- Submit accurate forecasts on the business to sales operations along with other relevent sales data from the partners and channels
- Work internally with Marketing on promotions and other sales tools necessary to drive Fiery sales
- 10 plus years sales experience in the printing industry
- Experience working with and understanding the Japanese business culture. Experience doing business in Japan is a plus
- Experience working in EMEA and Asia Pacific
- B.A., B.S., or equivalent
- Proven record managing large accounts at a high level
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding both individual and team sales quota/goals
- Expertise in complete sales cycle management – prospect identification, qualification, proposal and close. Ability to handle complex technical sales cycles
- Good understanding of customer print operation and EFI product knowledge is preferred
- Ability to have a private home office workspace
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”