EFI Administrator (FTC) in UK, United Kingdom
Tracking #: 4220
Location: UK, Malton
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Administration Assistant (Fixed Term Contract) to join our team in our Malton, UK office.
Are you inspired by a job that challenges you to be proactive and come up with new ideas that will push a product above and beyond your competitor's products? EFI is the world leader in digital imaging and print management solutions for commercial and enterprise printing. This is a great opportunity to work with technology that is central to what makes us successful.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To provide administerial assistance within the admin operations department to the project, technical support and sales department of EFI Malton, Corrugated Division. To assist the Head of Financial Operations and Operations Manager to ensure that all administrative requirements are managed and carried out effectively, efficiently and on a timely basis.
The role will involve, but is not limited to:
- First line of contact for customers/suppliers etc by answering telephone calls.
- Raise ESQ quotations for all small parts and modifications.
- Set up, maintain, update and invoice all projects including setting up pack and on symmetry.
- Create warranty documents for customers and ensure filed in symmetry.
- Keep project status reports up to date and email out to relevant people on a timely basis.
- Ensure all projects are closed off and archived once complete.
- Liaise with Technical Support to set up, maintain, update, invoice and close off all RMAs.
- Liaise with Technical Support to ensure that all support calls are invoiced, if required.
- Arrange all travel and accommodation for upcoming projects and provide necessary documents to engineers.
- Be available to take minutes for any departmental meetings, if required.
- Keep specific spreadsheets and admin documents up to date.
- Periodically update internal admin procedures to ensure up to date.
- Organise shipping for main projects, small projects and parts.
- Tracking of all consignments that leave EFI Malton
This position will report to the Head of Financial Operations, but will on a daily basis support and work closely with the admin and finance team and the Operations Manager.
- Good communication skill, both verbal and written
- Good range of accuracy and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Good MS Office skills, strong written, verbal and people skills
- SAP knowledge preferred but not essential
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.