EFI Ink Technician Assistant in UK, United Kingdom
Ink Technician Assistant
Tracking #: 3999
Location: UK, Bedford
Position Type: Temp-to-Hire
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for an Ink Technician Assistant to join our Inkjet Solutions Business Unit in our Bedford office.
In this role, you will be required to assist our ink technicians in the production plant, adhering to all production processes as documented and supporting them in all duties as required.
- Assist ink technicians in day to day manufacturing of inks
- Handling of equipment used in the manufacture and packaging of inks
- Preparation for collection and deliveries of goods
- Heavy lifting up to 20kg is expected
- Housekeeping and maintaining a clean work area including sweeping and mopping the floor
- Shift work may be required
- Other duties as required
- Good general level of education, including Maths and English GCSE
- Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and follow specifications
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and punctuality, self-motivated
- Great work attitude and strong work ethic
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.