EFI Manufacturing Engineer in UK, United Kingdom
Tracking #: 4221
Location: UK, Malton
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our EFI-Escada production team in Malton, UK.
Are you inspired by a job that challenges you to be proactive and come up with new ideas that will push a product above and beyond your competitor's products? EFI is the world leader in digital imaging and print management solutions for commercial and enterprise printing. This is a great opportunity to work with technology that is central to what makes us successful.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will ensure that the manufacturing process produces a quality product, delivered on time at the lowest cost.
The role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Build, plan and test electrical cabinets to be used for project installations
- Program and configure sensors and equipment for specific projects and customers
- Maintain and complete accurate testing & shipping documentation for equipment
- Provide accurate component information such as part numbers, suppliers, quantities etc to be passed on to the Operations Department to purchase for stock and project works
- Create and amend relevant system drawings for projects and customer requirements
- Read and understand electrical diagrams and schematics
- Provide building maintenance for the company premises
- Be proactive with new ideas in order to improve procedures and processes.
- Work in other departments within the company as and when required.
- Responsible to undertake accurate monthly stock takes
- Deal with all consignments and deliveries into and out of the company
- Responsible for general workshop and store room environment
- This position will report to the Head of Production, but will on a daily basis support and work closely with admin and the operations manager.
- Good communication skill, both verbal and written
- Good range of accuracy and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Good MS Office skills, strong written, verbal and people skills
- AUTOCAD knowledge preferred but not essential
Education and Experience:
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics preferred but not essential
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.