EFI M&E Installation team member in UK, United Kingdom
M&E Installation team member
Tracking #: 4276
Location: UK, Malton
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a M&E Installation team member to join our EFI Escada Business Unit in the UK.
This exciting opportunity will see you working as part of our dynamic Projects team, responsible for the successful installation and commissioning of our core products to customers throughout the UK and world-wide. You will be a proactive, self-motivating and approachable team member, who is a good communicator and comfortable representing the company face to face with customers. Your responsibilities will develop as you gain knowledge and experience.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Proficient electrical knowledge, qualified to at least ONC level.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Able to read and understand electrical schematics.
· Computer Literate.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Willingness to work within a team.
· Project Management knowledge & experience.
· Experience of CAD systems for electrical design.
· Panel Design.
· Strong Word and Excel skills.
· Being fluent in one European language, preferably French, Spanish or German.
· Clean Driving License and must have own transport.
· Valid Passport & willingness to travel.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business