EFI Logistics Specialist in Spain
Tracking #: 4130
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Logistic Specialist based in our office from Almazzora, Spain.
- Fully pick up and process domestic/international shipments.
- Execute changes in shipping methods from order entry in real time, on the fly.
- Schedule freight to be picked up with LTL/Forwarders.
- Loading any and all shipments onto a truck.
- Enter data into SAP for packing lists/tracking and commercial invoices.
- Update the daily tracking log.
- Ink put away using the FIFO (First In/First Out) method.
- Stocking and consolidating product on a consistent basis using the FIFO method. This includes finished and raw goods.
- High school/tech school graduate.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Prior dock experience preferred.
- Prior experience with programs such as Excel, Outlook, and SAP is preferred.
- Comfortable working with other departments to get desired results.
- Must be willing and able to work OT as needed
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.