EFI Mechanical Engineer in Spain
Tracking #: 4164
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Cretaprint Business Unit in our Almazora office.
- Design 3D mechanical new products or design improvements on portfolio;
- Collaborate in an Engineering team;
- Manage mechanical tasks in different projects: studying costs, listing specifications, risks, tests required;
- Collaboration with supply chain department in order to cost reductions: looking for new materials, new providers and new workflows;
- Collaboration with manufacturing and quality to design Poka-Yokes and testers for mechanical components found in the products.
- Bachelor or Master level educational and/or work background in mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in Managing a team of people
- Preferable 5-7 years of relevant experience within the mechanical R&D environment (or related);
- You are knowledgeable with design, construction and calculations related to complex, composed products;
- You are experienced in realization of and guidance towards creation and test of prototypes and parts;
- Development and creation of design sketches ready to be modeled within a CAD system, i.e. NX Unigraphics, Pro-Engineer, SolidWorks, CATIA;
- You have an entrepreneurial, outgoing spirit, broad area of interests and excellent communication skills;
- You have the ability to liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues on various levels;
- Multidisciplinary technical knowledge is considered advantageous;
- You have excellent English language skills.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.