EFI Service Manager Ceramic in Spain
Service Manager Ceramic
Tracking #: 4026
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent … WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Service Manager to lead, coordinate and manage our service team for our fast-growing and innovative product, the revolutionary high-speed, single pass, LED digital-inkjet technology. The role will involve travelling and the preferred location is close to our office in Almazzora, Spain.
The Service Manager will be responsible for providing guidance and expertise to deliver excellent customer service, while continuously improving the business processes and skills within the service team. The job tasks are:
- Review sales contracts to become familiar with the details of each sale.
- Work closely with the installations manager to ensure good communication with new customers relative to delivery, installation and training.
- Plan, optimize and constantly review field service activities and ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Prioritize and lead improvement/corrective actions during escalations and crises situations.
- Work closely with the rest of the EMEA Inkjet team to ensure completion of field projects and initiatives.
- To ensure timely and accurate completion of Service Reports, Time Tracking, Site Visit Reports, Monthly business reports, Expense Reports and other business related documents
- Work closely with sales team in the region to manage customer issues and ensure effective communication.
- Serve as key point of contact for the customers in the assigned region. Establish frequent contact with customers in a proactive effort to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attend regular review meeting and present data for your area and improvement plans/corrective action plans.
- Development of team knowledge and expertise in line with service needs.
- Ensuretimely and accurate completion of Service Reports, Time Tracking, Site Visit Reports, Monthly business reports, Expense Reports and other business related documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical domain or equivalent through experience.
- Experience in managing a remote team of field service engineers.
- English is the company language, any other language for this region is a plus.
- A strong customer focus with the ability to effectively communicate between customers and service engineers.
- Must be able to travel to customer locations and regional trade shows.
- Experience in the printing industry is a strong plus.
- MS Office.
Why join EFI:
- Lead a fast-growing team who is going to install one of the most innovative printing industrial machine for corrugated and packaging customers;
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative company;
- Opportunities to develop and shape the role with your ideas and knowledge;
- Be part of a stable, multinational company;
- Work closely with our peers from US and manage an European team of Field Service Engineers;
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses and merit increases.
Sound like you? Please send us your CV in English and we would be happy to talk with you.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.