EFI Principle Engineer- Dot net in India
Principle Engineer- Dot net
Tracking #: 3895
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
J ob description:
EFI offers mailing solution for Enterprise Customers and working in Monarch Planner Team @ IDC. Highly skilled developer with the skills mentioned below is required for the development team. This team would be using Agile practices in the development and hence the developer would be expected to do coding, unit testing, code review, function testing/documentation to satisfy the scrum goals. Since part of the team members are in US and the client is in US locations, the person have to be flexible to attend scrum calls or client meetings in the evenings.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Will be involved in developing new feature in Planner project for Mailing
- Must be capable of communicating with client and other stake holders to capture requirements
- Must have strong customer empathy.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Serverscripts and Stored procedures.
- Exposure to Agile Software development Life Cycle.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT & SVN.
- Experience in Service based architecture.
- Nice to have -Worked on Performance tuning, System scalability. Build and Deployment knowledge.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.