EFI Principle Engineer in India
Tracking #: 3997
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
- Develops, maintains and manages software and products
- Applies advanced level of software engineering knowledge to assignments of a larger scope
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents more complex software
- Integrates less complex systems
- Reviews more complex codes
- Reviews moderately complex designs
- Acts as a technical resource for less experienced team members
- Strong development experience in Visual basic 6.0 (Classic VB6)
- Should have good understanding and hands on experience on ADO, DAO, RDO, COM, Windows API.
- Hands on SQL server 2005 or more
- Experience in .NET - COM Interoperability
- Hands on experience in VB6 and Ms-Access development, Microsoft ActiveX controls.
- Crystal report 8.5 /more
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.