EFI Principle Service Analyst in India
Principle Service Analyst
Tracking #: 4119
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, WE are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility to understand customer requirements and translate them to integration and customization needs within EFI products and third-party ERP solutions.
Should be proficient in developing integration APIs and work with XML structures as well as set-up, test and troubleshooting.
Must have skills
- Overall 5 to 8 years of programming experience in software industry.
- 3 to 5 years of hands on experience in solution architecture, developing integrations, testing and setting up / trouble shooting and supporting with enterprise software systems.
- Basic skills in UI programming [html]
- Background insolution architectureespecially as it pertains to ERP integrations (as opposed to only integration development skills)
- Integration skills with ERP systems (like SAP, MS Dynamics AX etc and other software systems)
- Willing to travel
- Customer facing skills (which is beyond good English language proficiency and communication skills)
- Good English language proficiency and communication skills.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.
"EFI India Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.”