EFI QA engineer - EPS in India
QA engineer - EPS
Tracking #: 4067
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Printing Technology or equivalent combination of education and work experience (minimum of 7.5 CGPA)
- Candidate has 2-4 years of experience in the software testing (QA)
- Should have worked/ have good knowledge in Agile process, Jira tool.
- Experience in testing of MIS/CRM related to Printing/Packaging or similar industry preferred
- Ability to build high quality Test cases/Scenarios
- Demonstrates aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
- Provides input for Requirements and functional specifications
- Great team player and experience in working with distributed teams
- Must be motivated; a self-starter, results oriented individual with a successful track record.
- Automation experience is added advantage.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
"EFI India Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.”