EFI Senior Software Engineer in India
Senior Software Engineer
Tracking #: 4174
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, WE are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then provide you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven software engineer / senior software engineer with 3-6 years of professional software development experience on Windows/Linux/Unix platforms to join our Inkjet software engineering team in EFI, Bangalore. You will get to work in a highly charged software product development team and to collaborate with EFI’s talented engineering teams across the globe. You will be working on cutting edge technologies ranging from highly interactive, desktop applications to distributed, cloud computing and mobile applications for some of EFI’s award winning inkjet platforms such as EFI VUTEk, EFI Reggiani, EFI Cretaprint, EFI Nozomi, EF Matan etc.
You are required to contribute to the design, analysis and development of core software modules and become a key individual contributor and team player. You will get numerous opportunities for learning newer technologies and contribute to different products and projects. It takes a positive can-do attitude to achieve outstanding results and we expect the same from you.
Skills & Experiences:
1. Very strong C/C++ programming skills on Linux/Windows environment IS A MUST.
2. Hands-on experience on one of the UI frameworks Qt/QML/MFC/WxWidget.
3. Hands-on experience on multithreaded application development and debugging skills on Linux / Windows.
4. Experience with MySQL, SQLite or any other RDBMS.
6. Exposure to middleware technologies such as SOAP, CORBA and good understanding of RESTful architecture.
7. Experience in any build system CMAKE/Make will be preferred.
8. Knowledge of scripting languages Perl/Python and web technologies will be an added advantage.
9. Strong analytical, debugging, problem solving and reasoning skills.
10. Quick learner / self-starter and thrive in fast paced product development.
11. Excellent communication, multitasking and time management skills.
12. And, most importantly a positive attitude to get better and make a difference to the company.
Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering from a reputed institution.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.
"EFI India Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.”