EFI Technical Manager - 2D/3D Development in India
Technical Manager - 2D/3D Development
Tracking #: 4141
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Technical manager – 2D/3D software development to join our EPS Business Unit in our Bangalore office.
- 10 plus year of Industry experience and from product development background
- Have lead team of 4 – 6 team members and hands-on with 2D/3D technologies, computational geometry
- BA, B.Sc, M.Sc or PhD in Computer Science, Physics or Math. Mechanical Engineers with strong programming experience are welcome;
- Experience in Computer Graphics programming, at least one of the following areas: Realtime rendering (OpenGL, DirecX) – including programmable shaders (HLSL, GLSL, CG, etc.); Physical simulation or FEM/FEA; Geometry processing/Computational geometry;
- Candidates with background in related areas such as CAD, Computer Vision, Image Processing/ Simulation will also be considered;
- Basic familiarity with 3D linear algebra and calculus.
- Strong programming skills: C++ is a must, C# and Python - advantage;
- Parallel programming (OpenMP/TBB) - advantage;
- Familiarity with Eigen, MKL, OpenMesh, Unity3d, OpenSceneGraph;
- OOD/ OOP skills (Object Oriented Development / Object Oriented Programming) are a Must; working knowledge in design patterns – advantage.
- Ability to read and implement academic papers (SIGGRAPH) – advantage.
- Personal skills: independent and self-motivated, able to work closely with in house and remote users, excellent team player.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.
"EFI India Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.”