EFI Warehouse Associate - Part time in Williamsville, New York
Warehouse Associate - Part time
Tracking #: 4101
Location: Williamsville, NY
Position Type: Part-Time Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for a Part time (20 hours per week) Warehouse Associate to join our NY team.
Responsible for day to day warehouse operations. Must be able to work accurately.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull, pack, pick, wrap, stage, and strap domestic/international orders.
- Double checking any and all of the above orders.
- Load/Unload freight trailers as needed.
- Stocking and consolidating product on a consistent basis using the FIFO method.
- Working with the office team on any and all changes made to any specific order.
- Breaking down Pallet/Express orders for invoicing issues.
- Overall cleanliness of warehouse and garbage removal.
- High school/tech school graduate or G.E.D equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Forklift certified a plus.
- Prior dock experience preferred.
- Prior experience with programs such as Excel, Outlook, and SAP is preferred.
- Be able to lift at least 75 lbs on a consistent basis.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”