EFI Warehouse Associate in Ypsilanti, Michigan
Tracking #: 3974
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our InkJet Solutions Business Unit in our Ypsilanti, MI office.
Responsible for day to day warehouse operations. Must be able to work accurately in a teamwork oriented, high volume, and fast paced environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull, pack, wrap, stage, and strap domestic/international orders.
- Double checking any and all of the above orders.
- Follow our TQC (touch for quality) process.
- Load/Unload freight trailers as needed.
- Responsible for drum put away.
- Stocking and consolidating product on a consistent basis using the FIFO method. This includes finished and raw goods.
- Working with the office team on any and all changes made to any specific order.
- Breaking down Pallet/Express orders for invoicing issues.
- Will be used as needed to help in other departments/projects as needed.
- High school/tech school graduate or G.E.D equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Forklift certified required.
- Prior dock experience preferred.
- Prior experience with programs such as Excel, Outlook, and SAP is preferred.
- Must be able to use warehouse equipment (Drum lifts, pallet jacks, forklift, etc…)
- Be able to lift at least 75 lbs on a consistent basis.
- Comfortable working with other departments to get desired results is required.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”